Monday, September 24, 2007

Day Four

without hot water. This is losing its charm.

I've been home all day, waiting for the contractor to show up to fix our water "kettle". We're told that it might be a bigger problem than expected, and they might have to order a new kettle for us. As a way to pass time, I call our rental agency every couple hours, and ask if there's an update, and keep reminding them we want this fixed today. There's still an hour an a half before the work-day is done . . . do you think they'll make it?

I was watching some TV today, because I thought that might be a good way to listen to some Dutch, and was surprised that The A-Team is broad casted in the middle of the day, with Dutch subtitles. Who would have thought?

UPDATE: It's going to be another day. Think of us while you're having a nice hot, relaxing bath tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI I think I would be calling them every few hours also. Yuk to cold showers and with winter coming that is even worse.Or do you get winter there? Tell them you want so much off the rent for having no hot water for x number of days.I only have a shower Grace and I will be thinking of you tomorrow when I have one. much love from kathie and jake